Exchange Online includes a cloud-based email and calendaring service, hosted by Microsoft. The Outlook on the web lets you access your email, calendar, address book, and tasks on any computer through a web browser. You can also use a desktop email client or a mobile device to access your Office 365 email and calendar.
Features of Exchange Online
- 100GB mailbox quota and unlimited archive mailbox storage space
- Access to your HKUST email account through a web interface, a desktop client, or a mobile device
- Advanced security to protect against spam, phish and malware emails, e.g.
- Attach files or save email attachments directly in Outlook client from/to OneDrive for Business and SharePoint sites
- A highly modernized Outlook on the web
- Email Settings
- How to access your Exchange Online mailbox?
For enquiries about the Exchange Online Service, please send email to the ITSC Service Desk (email@example.com).
Security Risk Assessment on Office 365 Cloud
- How to avoid mails delivered to Junk E-Mail folder?
- Recall an email sent to staff users
- Sharing a folder with another user
- Tips to fix your email apps after migrated to Exchange Online
- Room Booking FAQ
- Room Booking User Guide
- How to create Auto CC rule in Microsoft Outlook?
- How can I purge the content of folders (e.g. Deleted Items) automatically, to reclaim usable email quota?
- Backup of Exchange Online for Staff