ITSC maintains a wide range of A/V equipment (e.g. Wireless Mics, handheld pointers…) that are commonly required by staff members for teaching, seminar or university official events. Staff members may reserve or check out these A/V equipment at ITSC Service Desk.
There are two kinds of loan available:
- Daily: The maximum loan period is seven days. Borrowers could extend the loan for another seven days if no one has reserved the same items.
- Long term: For activities that will frequently require the particular equipment over a period of time. Loans exceeding seven days will be regarded as long term.
Reminder to borrowers
- Audio-visual items are loaned out solely for teaching or research purposes unless otherwise specified by the borrower and approved by the Audio-Visual Head or DITSC. No unauthorized use is permitted.
- Those who request, borrow, or use loan items are jointly and severally liable to be charged for the loss or damage to the items while on loan to them.
- ITSC reserves the right to call back, in part or in full, items on loan whenever necessary.