Telephone Fault Reporting

To report any fault in handsets / extension services in HKUST, please email to or, you may ask your Department's Telephone Coordinator to send the online Telephone Services Application Form to ITSC.

Fault report of fax / direct lines should be made direct to the respective Service Providers, via your Department's Telephone Coordinator.

Service Fee


Service Hours

ITSC Office Hours