Teaching venues managed by ITSC are equipped with digital A/V Systems and Presentation PC for teaching and presentation purposes.
Teaching venues managed by ITSC are installed with digital A/V systems. These digital A/V systems support modern notebooks with HDMI or VGA as well as iPad for wireless screen mirroring connections. The PC provided in each of the teaching venues is installed with a set of core application software. Faculty members have the option to install their teaching software in their own Virtual Desktop infrastruture (VDIT).
Whenever there is class or event.
- List of all Central Managed A/V Classrooms
- List of Specific Equipment Available in Venues
- Distribution of Ceiling Mic and Mic4Me in Central Classrooms
- Classroom Teaching Facilities
- Core Application Software List
- New Revamps to Classrooms (Sept-2021)
Please ensure you observe the Intellectual Property Ordinance when using audio-visual facilities.
- Do not show materials that you know or have reason to believe infringes copyright
- Obtain authorization from the copyright owner before showing any copyrighted materials