After you have enrolled for two-factor authentication, you will need to login using your Account / Password and then use your device to verify your identity when you access to protected CAS services:
- A Duo dialog prompts you to choose the way you would like to provide the second authentication factor. You are recommended to choose Send me a push.
- Send me a Push - Sends a notification to your smartphone or tablet, and then you respond with "Approve" or "Deny", with a 1-minute time-out period (Internet Access required).
- Enter a Passcode - Allows you to send a text with a code to your device for you to enter, or you can enter code generated by tapping the key in your Duo App (in case your mobile has no Internet Access).
- Remember me for 21 days - When selected, no need to perform 2FA within 21 days on the same web browser.
- Launch the Duo Mobile app with your smartphone
- Tap to respond the request
- Tap APPROVE to access the secured service
- You are securely logged in.
Note: If your mobile support Duo notification, you may just response to the Duo notification by tapping APPROVE and then CONFIRM.