Registration requirements to use BING Chat
- Sign in Bing with Microsoft Account
- ITSC account does not work for Bing, instead, a personal Microsoft Account is required to start using the Bing AI chatbot.
- If you already have Microsoft account like outlook.com, you can sign in Edge with your outlook.com account and start to use Bing AI.
- If you do not have a Microsoft Account, create a Microsoft Account using your personal address (e.g. your Gmail address) and assign a new password for your Microsoft Account (different from your email password).
- Use Microsoft Edge browser
- Our experience was that a US network address can speed up the one-time enablement of Bing chat. The US network address is then not necessary in subsequent access of Bing chat. If you have difficulties with this, please email to email@example.com or visit ITSC's helpdesk for assistant.
- Browse to https://bing.com using Edge and then select Chat. Please try if you can chat with Bing chat by putting your question in "Ask me anything".