1. HKUST SSO Service - Stale Request
There are a number of possible causes:
- You have bookmarked an incorrect link. Please update your bookmark and use a valid link instead.
- You have two working accounts and trying to access within the same windows. Please use different web browsers for different accounts or use a New Private Window (e.g. Ctrl+Shift+N for Edge / Chrome) to access your application for the other working account.
- Time out of the request as the sign in request is idle for 5 minutes. Please revisit the link again.
- You used the Back button while browsing the application. Please revisit the link again.
- If you are using Safari on a Mac, make sure your browser is not blocking all cookies.
You may also try completely restart the browser so that all previous windows and tabs have been closed and then access to your application again.
If this does not work, then the issue can usually be resolved by clearing your browser's cache and cookies.