eduroam Wi-Fi Service Certificate Renewal
eduroam Wi-Fi service makes use of a digital certificate for secure user authentication. This certificate needs to be renewed every year.
ITSC will renew the certificate on Monday 10th July 2023.
Users with mobile devices using Apple iOS, macOS and Microsoft Windows may encounter the certificate alerts as shown below. Please manually accept the new certificate.
· Apple iOS users
- click on “Trust” when the following screen appears.
· Apple macOS users
- click on “Show Certificate” to show the details of new certificate when the following screen appears.
- click on “Continue” to accept the new certificate.
· Microsoft Windows users
- click on “Show certificate details” to show the details of new certificate when the following screen appears.
- click on “Connect” to accept the new certificate.
For most of the Android users, the change should be transparent. However, if the Android devices cannot connect, then please click on “forget” to remove the eduroam profile and then reconnect again.
For enquiry, please contact ITSC Service Desk (extn 6200) or email to email@example.com.