You can sign in to Office 365 from http://o365.ust.hk with your Email Address and Password. See How to sign in Office 365 through a web browser for the details.
Upon your first sign in to Office 365 (https://o365.ust.hk), you might need to:
1. Configure the required Time Zone
After login, select your preference when prompted:
- Select Language e.g. Default – English (United States)
- Select Time zone e.g. (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Please note that there is another time zone settings for Newsfeed, OneDrive, etc.:
- Click OneDrive from the top menu (need a couple of minutes for its initial set up)
- Choose Settings > Site Settings> Regional Settings
- Select the required Time zone e.g. (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
2. Change your Outlook Display Name if necessary
3. Configure your Email Settings if necessary
Setting such as forwarding, signature, organize email, etc. will need to be configured in your Office 365 account. Click on the Settings icon in the upper right corner to open the Options menu. Below are some useful help from Microsoft:
Take a few moments to explore all the Options menus and configure your Office 365 Mail to look and perform to your preference.